The BETAFPV F722 35A AIO Brushless Flight Controller V2 is a high-performance flight controller designed for 4-5” drone quadcopters. It features a powerful STM32F722RET6 CPU and a six-axis ICM42688 gyro for precise flight control. With its compact size and lightweight design, this flight controller is perfect for both beginners and experienced pilots.
- Weight: 9.00g (BLHeli_32)
- CPU: STM32F722RET6
- Six-Axis: ICM42688
- Mounting hole size: 26mm*26mm
- Firmware version: betaflight_4.3.0_STM32F7X2
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Blackbox: 16MB (V2 with BLHeli_32 ESC included)
- Signal support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/Flysky Receiver/DSMX Receiver/TBS Crossfire Receiver (requires external connection)
- Input voltage: 2S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 35A
- Peak current: 40A
- ESC firmware: BETAFPV_35A_V2_BLHeli_32_Multi_32_9 (BLHeli_32)
- Indicators: Power indicator (Red) / FC indicator (Blue)
- Capacitance: CS|5*10*13mm|470渭F|35V
- Connector: 80mm 14AWG silicone cable with XT60
- Recommended motors: 14XX series, 15XX series, 16XX series, 18XX series, 20XX series
- BNF: highly recommend for X-Knight 5″, Pavo360, Pavo30
- Battery: 4-6S Battery, BETAFPV 850mAh 4S Battery, 450mAh 4S Battery
- VTX: BETAFPV A03 400mW 5.8G VTX
- Motor: 1805 1550KV brushless motor, 2004 Brushless Motors, 1606 Brushless Motor, 1506 Brushless Motor, 2204 Brushless Motors, 2306 Brushless Motors
- Compatible Propellers: Gemfan 5125 3-Blade props, BETAFPV 4-5 inch props
- 1 * F722 35A AIO Brushless Flight Controller (V1 or V2)
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT60)
- 1 * Capacitance
- 1 * 6-Pin Connector for HD Digital VTX
- 4 * M2x10mm Screws
- 8 * M2 Nuts
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the weight of the BETAFPV F722 35A AIO Brushless Flight Controller?
The weight of the flight controller is 9.00g (BLHeli_32).
2. What is the input voltage range for the ESC?
The ESC supports input voltage from 2S to 6S Lipo batteries.
3. Can I use this flight controller with other brand receivers?
Yes, the flight controller supports Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver, Futaba Receiver, Flysky Receiver, DSMX Receiver, and TBS Crossfire Receiver (requires external connection).
4. What motors are recommended for this flight controller?
The flight controller is compatible with 14XX series, 15XX series, 16XX series, 18XX series, and 20XX series brushless motors.
5. Does the flight controller come with a built-in current sensor?
Yes, the flight controller has a built-in current sensor.